2012年8月23日星期四

Chanel Spring 2009 Makeup- The Glossimers

Chanel Spring 2009 Makeup: The Glossimers

Advertisement



It’s that time again, ladies … time for Chanel Coach Factory Outlet! And time to go buck nekkid lips courtesy of spring’s two 2009 Glossimer lipglosses ($26 each).

They’re new, they’re nude, and they’re ready to bust a micro-glittery move on that pucker.

Wild Rose (my *favorite*) shimmers as a cool-toned plum pink with teeny flecks of silver glitter. She’s a beauty worn all by her lonesome coach handbags outlet, but I picture her pairing perfectly with smokey brown and plum eyes. Makeup and Beauty Blog Rating: A

Beige Guitare grossed me out a little at first because it’s flesh-colored in the tube, kinda like Spencer Pratt’s fleshy beard, EWWW.

But I changed my tune after a quick swatch on the back of my hand. The color flashes from pink to beige to gold in the light Coach Outlet Online, just like RuPaul, LOL! And there’s even glitter — hot pink, gold and silver — for extra credit.


From left to right: Beige Guitare, Wild Rose

Unfortch, when I wear Beige Guitare on my lips, it doesn’t look as pretty as it does on the back of my hand. I’m not sure why, but the color seems a tad too frosty for my lips and gives me a spacey, 60′s go-go night-clubbing time traveler look…

When I wear this in the spring, I think I’ll try pairing it with bright red and pink lipsticks instead of wearing it on its own. Makeup and Beauty Blog Rating: B

Like all Chanel Glossimers, Wild Rose and Beige Guitare are slightly thinner than MAC Lipglasses but thicker than Givenchy Pop Gloss, and, yup, they’re kinda sticky.

A tube will set you back $26 (ouch), but you know how it is with Chanel. You’re getting quality, but you’re also paying for that golden double C logo on the cap.

If you’re like me coach bags clearance online, a card carrying member of Chanel Makeup Addicts Anonymous, then I think you’ll like Wild Rose Coach Handbags, fo’ sheezy.

When you get a chance, stop by the Chanel counter to check out the rest of the spring line (I’ll be covering a lot more over the next few days).

WOW, I can’t believe it’s already Monday night. Where does the time go?

I’m off to watch Slumdog Millionaire with El Hub in a few. I hope it’s as good as I hear.

How was your day? Are you gonna catch the premiere of Whitney’s new show?

Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,

Karen

Related articles:
Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论